- 1 container Better than Cream Cheese, plain
- 1 container Mori-nu tofu, extra firm
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin purée
- 2 packages Mori-nu Tofu Mates pudding mix, vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. fructose
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 c. Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c. soy margarine
- Step 1
Mix graham cracker crumbs and soy margarine. Press into the bottom of a spring-form pan. Bake at 350 degrees until lightly toasted, about 20 minutes.
- Step 2
In a food processor, combine tofu and Better than Cream Cheese. Process until smooth. Add pumpkin and process until mixed.
- Step 3
Add fructose, salt, cinnamon, ginger and allspice, and blend in. Slowly add pudding mix while processor is turning.
- Step 4
Pour into pan over prepared crust. Chill in refrigerator for at least 5 hours.