- 4 cups unbleached flour w/ germ
- 2 tbsp. baking powder, aluminum free
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 3/4 cups Florida Crystals
- 1/4 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups silken almond milk
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup water
- cooking spray
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees. In a large bowl, sift flour. Stir in baking powder, salt, Florida Crystals and lemon zest, mix well.
2. In a medium bowl add almond milk, lemon juice, canola oil and water. Pour mixture into dry mixture.
3. Beat mixture well using an electric hand mixer on low. Then, turn mixer on high and beat until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into well sprayed bundt cake pan. Place cake in center of oven and bake 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Let cake cool completely before placing on cake dish.
Note: To make icing, use 1 cup of confectioners sugar, 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice and 1 tbsp. melted margarine. Beat with electric mixture until smooth. Spoon on top of cake.