- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12oz) pkg. Boca Ground Crumbles
- 1/2 cup instant oats, cooked
- 2 cups whole wheat bread, crumbled
- 6 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup fructose
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard, optional
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees. In a skillet heat oil and sauté onions and garlic, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground crumbles, oats, bread crumbs and ketchup. Mix well with your hands.
3. In a small bowl mix 1/2 cup ketchup, fructose, dry mustard and nutmeg, set aside.
4. Lightly spray 8×8 square baking dish and spoon mixture of step 2 & 3 into a loaf. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Uncover and spoon ketchup mixture on top and sides of loaf. Place loaf back in the oven and continue to bake for 15-20 minutes.